Value Added Warehousing
Banneker realizes that in today’s competitive global market, Customers demand and deserve much more than “traditional storage” services. In response, they have developed comprehensive warehousing facilities known as Material Integration Centers™ (MIC) with the overall goal of managing a wide range of Customer product while adding value to the material when in Banneker care. These MICs incorporate cutting edge equipment and technology to store and track product throughout the supply chain while developing and implementing processes that improve workflow, productivity and drive Customer profitability.
Through their MICs, Banneker addresses the three most important reasons why Customers outsource the physical storage of their inventory:
Space Availability that Maintains Product Integrity
- With almost 500,000 square feet of total space, Banneker offers the capability to manage a wide range of products, regardless of size or environmental requirements
- The Company’s MICs have been configured to manage a multitude of product types – from small electronics and high volume retail goods to large U.S. Navy Destroyer structures, complex manufacturing materials, supplies, tooling and equipment
- Banneker’s MICs are also designed to manage material that requires precise storage environments including temperature and humidity control
- For Customers looking to grow or consolidate their distribution networks, Banneker offers the capability to rapidly establish dedicated facilities or MICs across the country to satisfy long and short-term growth needs
Enhanced Product Visibility
- Providing Customers with real-time information for swift decision making, Banneker’s MICs also incorporate sophisticated Radio-Frequency (RF) and Radio-Frequency Identity (RFID) tag technology systems that track product from the moment it enters their facility until the instant it leaves
- The Company's trucks are also equipped with state-of-the-art Global Positioning Satellite (GPS) tracking systems that track and provide product visibility of customer product while in-transit
- Through a new and improved Warehouse Management System, customers and suppliers have real time visibility to manage their operations from anywhere in the world
Product Safety and Security
- Leveraging 20 years of experience with Aerospace, Defense and Government clients, Banneker is an expert in safeguarding Customer product while in their possession. The Company’s security procedures are in accordance with the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM DoD 5220.22-M).
- Banneker’s MICs are highly secured facilities that include high-tech video/motion detection, surveillance and theft deterrents, including an active and on-premise security force and immediate security updates via smart phone technology.
For more information on how Banneker can help drive world-class inventory management into your business, please contact email@example.com.