Banneker Industries welcomes you to their site! Banneker extends the following information to you, to assure that as their guest, they are concerned about and respect your privacy while visiting this Web site.
- Banneker Industries will never sell, lease or rent your confidential information. They will also not disclose personally identifiable information about you to others except as required by law. Banneker will always endeavor to take steps to assure that any information you provide to them remains secure and that only authorized employees have access to your information. Banneker wants you to feel safe in your online experience while visiting their site. Therefore, they request that you take a moment to review the following valuable information.
- Banneker will not disclose personally identifiable information about you to others except as required by law, period.
- Banneker collects personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide to them when you complete forms on their site to offer your thoughts, opinions, concerns, ideas, personal experiences, questions and/or suggestions. This information may include your name, mailing address, e-mail address and/or other optional information.
- Banneker Industries currently provides this site to users who agree to abide by their terms and conditions. Banneker reserves the right to change the contents of these terms and conditions as they see fit. Please check these terms and conditions periodically, as we will post updates, and you agree to accept these changes by utilizing the site, whether you have reviewed them or not.
- Banneker sometimes provide referrals and links to other web sites from our site. Such a link should not be inferred, assumed or otherwise seen as a uniform endorsement, approval or agreement with any information or resources offered at sites you can access through our site. If in doubt, always check the URL address provided in your browser to see if you are still in the Banneker Industries operated site or have moved to another site. Banneker is not responsible for the content or practices of third party sites that may be linked to our website.
- Banneker has safeguards in place to adequately protect your information. There are physical, technical and procedural elements in place that restrict information access by unauthorized users.
- The Site and all its contents are the sole property of Banneker Industries, Inc. and its affiliates, which are protected from unauthorized copying by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. These contents cannot be reproduced or recreated without prior written permission from the Company, unless downloaded for a one time use prohibiting any commercial application or distribution, and modification of any of its contents. Any unauthorized use or modification of this information constitutes an infringement of Banneker's rights, and shall be dealt with accordingly.
- You are entirely responsible and liable for all activities conducted by you or on your behalf, unless proven otherwise. Misuse will be seen as a violation of these terms and you will be denied access to the site.
- By using this site, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Banneker and its affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of the site.
- Under no circumstances, shall Banneker or any of its affiliates, employees, directors, officers, agents, vendors or suppliers be liable for loses or damages arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use this Site, including, without limitation, damages of any kind, even if an authorized representative has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages. Banneker reserves the right to investigate any claims made in regards to the site, and in no event will Banneker be liable for any damages in excess of the fees paid by you in connection with your use of the site.
- By accessing and using this site, you agree to the above mentioned terms and conditions, as they are governed by and interpreted pursuant in accordance with the laws of Rhode Island, United States of America.